Accent ZIP Password Recovery
- Full support for ZIP archives created in any program (WinZip, 7zip, pkzip, WinRar, and more)
- Speed optimized for AMD and Intel processors
- Recover passwords up to 60 times faster with accelerated recovery using AMD and NVIDIA video cards
- Best performance for the price
Accent ZIP Password Recovery fully supports all types of ZIP archives and recovers the passwords to archives created using any popular software (7Zip, pkzip, WinRar, WinZip and more).
The software is optimized for all modern Intel and AMD processors.
Accent ZIP Password Recovery uses AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards to boost recovery speeds up to 60 times* with a set of two cards. GPU computing technology are used for recovering passwords in archives with classic ZIP encryption and WinZip AES encryption.
The power of modern graphics cards gives an incredible performance boost, and their flexibility, scalability and affordability make AccentZPR the optimal solution for recovering lost Zip/WinZip passwords.
- Supports all types of ZIP archives (including classic ZIP encryption and WinZip AES encryption)
- Recovers .zip, .zipx archives passwords
- Works three ways, using brute force, mask and dictionary attacks
- Offers the option of automated password recovery with predefined/user-defined scenarios
- Lets the user set password mutation rules for dictionary attacks
- Offers the position masking feature for brute force attacks
- Supports NVIDIA graphics cards with CUDA technology (eighth generation GeForce graphics cards and later)
- Supports AMD video cards with Stream/OpenCL technology (4XXX, 5XXX, 6XXX and 7XXX family AMD graphics cards)
- Supports Unicode and ANSI dictionaries
- Supports command-line interface (CLI)
- Graphic interface is easy to use
- Runs on Windows 7 and early Windows systems
Supported Formats and Password Types
|C - CPU recovery G - GPU recovery|
Types of Attack
Accent ZIP Password Recovery supports three types of password attack, each of which has its pros and cons (learn more). Dictionary attacks are usually the most practical approach, saving time by limiting the search to the most likely passwords.
Automated Password Recovery
Scenarios define blocks of the most common passwords. The software uses pre-defined scenarios to automatically try common passwords without any user input. Great feature for new users.
Configurable password recovery scenarios
Experienced users can create their own recovery scenarios using a special feature of AccentZPR. Scenarios allow users to define a set of rules that are used by the program to search for the password and flexibly control the arrays of checked values.
AccentZPR uses a macrolanguage to describe password mutation rules for dictionary attacks. This makes it easy to tweak passwords, add words and symbols, and combine passwords from multiple dictionaries. This approach cracks passwords like "pa55word" or "VeryStrongPassword1234" much faster than other options. This option will be useful for forensic computing professionals and law enforcement.
Extended Mask Features
AccentZPR has an extended mask function that defines the set of symbols used in each position of a generated password during a brute force attack. The mask makes it easy to rapidly try all the passwords that meet its conditions. Another useful feature for professionals.
Accent ZIP Password Recovery is compatible with AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards supporting NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream/OpenCL technology. In other words, AccentZPR can run on all modern AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
All the features of the program are available in our absolutely free demo version.
The cost of the full version depends on the features included:
|C- CPU only G - one GPU device G2 - two GPU devices Gn - more than two GPU devices|
An Accent ZIP Password Recovery license gives the user:
- An unlimited copy of the software (demo version displays only two first symbols in the password)
- Free updates for one year
- Free tech support
We provide a secure online payment. We accept credit cards via our secure online form, as well as by fax or phone. We also accept checks, PayPal, wire transfers and corporate purchase orders.
Recovering a WinZip 14 password using an ATI 5970 graphics card (1,150,000 passwords per second) is 30 times faster than the speed you get using an Intel i7-820 processor (36,500 passwords per second) and approximately 17 times faster than the Tableau TACC1441 hardware accelerator (65,000 passwords per second).
**Note that classic ZIP encryption can be accelerated with NVIDIA or AMD 5XXX and above GPUs.
Password Cracking: GPGPU-Style - Andrew Ku, THG: “When we slap two GeForce GTX 570s together and enable SLI, Zip 2.0 encryption starts to look like Play-Doh. Thanks to optimized code, we can push 1.5 billion passwords per second. This is a bit insane....”
See what people are saying about our products and share your own opinion.
Madeleine Sann (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania): “Thank you thank you thank you. I stupidly password protected a document without keeping a copy that wasn't protected and no one in the family could remember the password. Accentsoft broke the password for me - this document represented endless hours of work by my daughter in law and me. Thank you so much.” - about AccentOPR
Cash Aaron:“This program took less than 20 seconds to recover the sheet password. Thank you. You saved me many hours.”
Nash Collins:“The software is excellent. it works 100% I was just uncluttering my system.”
Want to learn how to use Accent Password Recovery products? Find the answers here.
Our website contain a AccentZPR User's Manual. Please, learn it.
Have a suggestion, question or request about any of our software? Contact our Service Team for a rapid response.
* Service Team response times vary depending on request volume, the complexity of a given request and the time of day the request was received. We usually respond within 24 hours Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
Looking for more? You need Passcovery Suite — a multi-format premium tool for password recovery on AMD and NVIDIA video cards.
Passcovery Suite supports Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents, Zip and Rar archives, Apple and Blackberry backups, encrypted TrueCrypt volumes and WPA/WPA2 handshakes. The software works on AMD/NVIDIA video cards and guarantees the highest possible password recovery speed on any computer.
NB: Passcovery Suite uses a RAR password recovery module and an interface that are identical to those used in AccentZPR.
Version 4.4 îò 12 Àïðåëÿ 2013
+ Support for NVIDIA Kepler GK110 architecture (GeForce GTX Titan & Tesla K20/K20X graphics cards)
+ New easy-to-use Password Mutation Rules Editor
+ Added Chinese localization
Size: 7492 Kb - x86
8968 Kb - x64
Platform: Windows 7, Vista and earlier versions of Windows
Main Window Settings