- Application's priority. You are able to determine the number of system
resources (mostly the processor time) used by the program during the operation:
- normal – the application will get the equal number of resources in
relation to other applications, operating in the system;
- idle – the application will use all free resources of the system, with the
variable value. The recommended mode;
- high – the application will use the most part of the resources of the
system – the most efficient mode for the program. However, other
programs, launched in the system, can operate with the significant delay
in the performance.
- Number of threads. The program automatically determines the number of processor cores and
creates the corresponding number of threads. That can also be adjusted manually.
- Default path for dictionaries and sets of rules. Indicates the location of dictionaries and rules on the hard drive. Default folder - "/data"- installation folder of the program.
- Execute following files when password recovery finished. Determines files that the program shall start (usually it's sound files)
when the launched process of password searching is completed. You can determine different files for successful and unsuccessflu searching.