PDF password remover for any Adobe PDF files
Accent PDF Password Recovery instantly removes permissions passwords (Master password) and guarantees high-speed recovery of document open passwords (User password).
Supports all versions of Adobe PDF.
version 1.4 for Windows x86/x64 Choose license
The fastest, easiest way to remove PDF passwords
Accent PDF Password Recovery gives you:
- Full support for PDF files created in Acrobat 1.0 - Acrobat XI
- Instant removal of permissions passwords
- Fastest PDF document open password recovery speeds on CPU (speed tests)
- Cool features that save time when recovering passwords
- Simple interface, just install and start working
How our PDF password remover works
Here’s a video tutorial on everything you can do with Accent PDF Password Recovery and how easy it is:
Supported Formats and Password Types
|•*- instant recovery C - CPU recovery • - not supported|
Adobe PDF files use two types of password protection. The password removal methods for each type of protection are different:
- Permissions password (Master password). Accent PDF Password Recovery instantly removes permissions passwords by creating a decrypted (password-free) copy of the original file.
- Document open password (User password). The document open password cannot be removed – it has to be recovered, or found. AccentPPR leverages all of the power of your PC and guarantees top speed password recovery.
Automatic password search
A special feature for beginners. The program evaluates the computer’s configuration and performance to automatically select the script that best balances search time and the number of passwords to try.
Accent PDF Password Recovery offers three methods for password recovery: brute force, attack by mask, and attack by dictionary. Each attack has plusses and minuses (more about this). Depending on the situation these types of attacks will have different success rates.
Advanced masking for brute force attacks
A special feature for professionals. The advanced mask support built into the program adds new features for creating sophisticated masks that can verify passwords and save time by omitting unneeded potential password candidates.
A special feature for professionals. The built-in macro language describes the rules for mutating the passwords tried in dictionary-based attacks. This changes the shape and appearance of passwords, adding words and characters, combining passwords from several dictionaries, etc. Unusual passwords such as "pa55word" and "VeryStrongPassword1234" are found much more quickly.
How to recover encryption key for Adobe PDF 1.1 - 1.3 (Acrobat 2-4)
Accent PDF Password Recovery removes document open passwords from Adobe PDF files created in Adobe Acrobat 2-4 (with 40-bit encryption). The software simply decrypts the password-protected file and creates an exact copy, only without a password. With this option, you know in advance how long it will take to recover the encryption key – recovery does not depend on the complexity or length of the original password.
The demo version of Accent PDF Password Recovery comes with a number of restrictions:
- displays only two first symbols in the password
- attacks cannot be run longer than for 30 minutes
- not saves a Password Recovery Status file
To gain unrestricted access to all of the features of the program, choose a license based on your needs and usage:
|Home License||Business License|
|Adobe PDF 1.1 - 1.3 (Acrobat 2-4)||CPU||CPU|
|Adobe PDF 1.4 - 1.6 (Acrobat 5-7)||CPU||CPU|
|Adobe PDF 1.7 EL3, EL5, EL8 (Acrobat 8-XI)||CPU||CPU|
|1 year of free updates||✔||✔|
|Free technical support||✔||✔|
|Personal home use (1 PC)||✔||✘|
|Corporate use (1 PC)||✘||✔|
With an Accent PDF Password Recovery license you get:
- Unrestricted access to all features
- Free updates for one year
- Free technical support
Payment is available via various online and offline methods. The full list of options depends on the region and is available on the order page. All transactions related to license purchases for software are secure and strictly confidential.
Accent PDF Password Recovery features
All of the features you can find in AccentPPR, 1.4 :
- Supports Adobe PDF files created in all versions (Adobe Acrobat 2 - Acrobat XI)
- Supports all types of password protection:
- Removes the open password (“user password”) for PDFs
- Removes the permission password (“master password”) for PDFs
- Decrypts documents with 40-bit encryption (Adobe Acrobat 2–4)
- Three attack types: brute force, attack by mask, attack by dictionary
- Automatic password removal mode operates based on preset scripts
- Advanced masking can generate passwords during brute force attacks
- Built-in macro language for creating password mutation rules to be applied during dictionary attacks
- Built-in Rule Editor for easy visual editing of mutation rules
- Convenient, easy-to-learn interface
- Both GUI and command-line interfaces (CLI) included
- Great SecurityApplication with $40 USD for Home License
- Compatible with Windows 8 and earlier versions, all the way back to Windows 95
Be the first! Send us your review of Accent PDF Password Recovery and we will post it here:
Want to learn how to use Accent Password Recovery products? Find the answers here.
Our website contain a AccentPPR User's Manual. Please, learn it.
Have a suggestion, question or request about any of our software? Contact our Service Team for a rapid response.
* Service Team response times vary depending on request volume, the complexity of a given request and the time of day the request was received. We usually respond within 24 hours Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
Looking for more? You need Passcovery Suite — a multi-format premium GPU password recovery tool.
Passcovery Suite supports:
- Microsoft Office documents
- OpenOffice documents
- Adobe PDF documents
- Zip and Rar archives
- Apple iOS and Blackberry OS backups
- encrypted TrueCrypt volumes
- WPA/WPA2 handshakes
The software works on AMD/NVIDIA video cards and guarantees the highest possible password recovery speed on any computer.
NB: Passcovery Suite uses a PDF password recovery module and an interface that are identical to those used in AccentPPR.
Version 1.4 October 12, 2016
! support for dictionaries with passwords longer than 256 characters has been improved
! known bugs have been fixed
Size: 7208 Kb - x86
8232 Kb - x64
Platform: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
Main Window Settings