Accent PDF Password Recovery
Accent PDF Password Recovery is the efficient solution for recovering passwords for all of your Adobe PDFs. The software provides maximum search speed on all modern Intel/AMD processors and offers unique features for finding and removing PDF passwords.
- Support for Adobe PDFs (Acrobat 1.0 to Acrobat XI)
- Recovery of PDF passwords with speed guaranteed to amaze (details)
- Saves time during password search thanks to unique features
- Best ratio of price to performance
Accent PDF Password Recovery supports all versions of the Adobe PDF format, successfully recovering passwords from documents written yesterday and from documents created ten years ago.
The program’s highly optimized source code is smart enough to know the strengths and special features of Intel and AMD processors, guaranteeing that it is a blazing-fast way to find PDF passwords on any computer.
By carefully tweaking the password space (the range of potential passwords to try), you can exclude massive ranges of potential passwords from scanning and speed up the process considerably.
The program's speed – giving some of the fastest results ever, according to testing results – and ability to restrict the password space make Accent PDF Password Recovery the best solution for finding lost passwords for PDFs.
Quick PDF password recovery with AccentPPR
Here’s a video tutorial on everything you can do with Accent PDF Password Recovery and how easy it is:
Key Accent PDF Password Recovery features
- Completely supports all Adobe PDF versions
- Three types of attacks: brute force, attack by mask, attack by dictionary
- Instant decryption for Adobe PDF documents created in Adobe Acrobat 2–4
- Includes scripts for automatically recovering passwords
- Allow advanced configuration of masks for brute force attacks
- Supports macros to describe mutation rules for dictionary-based attacks
- Streamlined, easy-to-use interface
- Works on Windows 8/7 and earlier versions of Windows
Supported Formats and Password Types
|•*- instant recovery C - CPU recovery • - not supported|
Accent PDF Password Recovery offers three methods for password recovery: brute force, attack by mask, and attack by dictionary. Each attack has plusses and minuses (more about this). Depending on the situation these types of attacks will have different success rates.
AccentPPR rescues your data that has been encrypted in PDFs in Adobe Acrobat 2–4 format (40-bit encryption). The program simply decrypts the password-protected file and creates an exact copy that does not have the password. The time needed to find the decryption key is always the same – it does not depend on the length or complexity of the original password.
Automatic password search
A special feature for beginners. The program evaluates the computer’s configuration and performance to automatically select the script that best balances search time and the number of passwords to try.
Advanced masking for brute force attacks
A special feature for professionals. The advanced mask support built into the program adds new features for creating sophisticated masks that can verify passwords and save time by omitting unneeded potential password candidates.
A special feature for professionals. The built-in macro language describes the rules for mutating the passwords tried in dictionary-based attacks. This changes the shape and appearance of passwords, adding words and characters, combining passwords from several dictionaries, etc. Unusual passwords such as "pa55word" and "VeryStrongPassword1234" are found much more quickly.
Easy to use
You can download a Demo of AccentPPR right now free of charge. To try out the program and see how easily it can recover lost Adobe PDF passwords, visit:
The demo version of Accent PDF Password Recovery comes with a number of restrictions:
- displays only two first symbols in the password
- attacks cannot be run longer than for 30 minutes
- not saves a Password Recovery Status file
To gain unrestricted access to all of the features of the program, choose a license based on your needs and usage:
|Home License||Business License|
|Adobe PDF 1.1 - 1.3 (Acrobat 2-4)||CPU||CPU|
|Adobe PDF 1.4 - 1.6 (Acrobat 5-7)||CPU||CPU|
|Adobe PDF 1.7 EL3, EL5, EL8 (Acrobat 8-XI)||CPU||CPU|
|1 year of free updates||✔||✔|
|Free technical support||✔||✔|
|Personal home use (1 PC)||✔||✘|
|Corporate use (1 PC)||✘||✔|
With an Accent PDF Password Recovery license you get:
- Unrestricted access to all features
- Free updates for one year
- Free technical support
Payment is available via various online and offline methods. The full list of options depends on the region and is available on the order page. All transactions related to license purchases for software are secure and strictly confidential.
All of the features you can find in Accent PDF Password Recovery, 1.4 :
- Support for all Adobe PDF versions
- Support for diverse password types:
- Finds the open password (“user password”) for PDFs
- Finds the permission password (“master password”) for PDFs
- Decrypts documents with 40-bit encryption (Adobe Acrobat 2–4)
- Three attack types: brute force, attack by mask, attack by dictionary
- Automatic password recovery mode operates based on preset scripts
- Advanced masking can generate passwords during brute force attacks
- Built-in macro language for creating password mutation rules to be applied during dictionary attacks
- Built-in Rule Editor for easy visual editing of mutation rules
- Convenient, easy-to-learn interface
- Both GUI and command-line interfaces (CLI) included
- Great SecurityApplication with $40 USD for Home License
- Compatible with Windows 7 and earlier versions, all the way back to Windows 95
Be the first! Send us your review of Accent PDF Password Recovery and we will post it here:
Want to learn how to use Accent Password Recovery products? Find the answers here.
Our website contain a AccentEPR User's Manual. Please, learn it.
Have a suggestion, question or request about any of our software? Contact our Service Team for a rapid response.
* Service Team response times vary depending on request volume, the complexity of a given request and the time of day the request was received. We usually respond within 24 hours Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
Looking for more? You need Passcovery Suite — a multi-format premium GPU password recovery tool.
Passcovery Suite supports:
- Microsoft Office documents
- OpenOffice documents
- Adobe PDF documents
- Zip and Rar archives
- Apple iOS and Blackberry OS backups
- encrypted TrueCrypt volumes
- WPA/WPA2 handshakes
The software works on AMD/NVIDIA video cards and guarantees the highest possible password recovery speed on any computer.
NB: Passcovery Suite uses a PDF password recovery module and an interface that are identical to those used in AccentPPR.PasswordRecoveryTools.com's G+ Page
Version 1.4 October 12, 2016
! support for dictionaries with passwords longer than 256 characters has been improved
! known bugs have been fixed
Size: 7208 Kb - x86
8232 Kb - x64
Platform: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
Main Window Settings