Decrypt Excel/Word files and Remove password
Accent OFFICE Password Recovery decrypts password-protected Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word files, removes passwords and guarantees access to your data. Decryption is possible for Excel/Word 97.2000* files with 40-bit encryption.
Decrypting an Excel/Word file creates an exact copy of the file, only without password protection. When Accent OFFICE Password Recovery decrypts a file, it doesn’t have to find the password. All it has to do is find the decryption key and copy the file.
And that saves you lots of time!
Save to the max — Decrypt Excel/Word online
Advantages of Decryption for Excel/Word Files
- Know in advance the maximum amount of time it may take to find the decryption key
- Guaranteed access to Microsoft Excel 97/2000 spreadsheets
- Guaranteed access to Microsoft Word 97/2000 documents
- Top speed on all modern AMD and Intel processors
- Accelerated decryption using NVIDIA graphics cards
It takes a lot less time to find a 40-bit decryption key than to recover a password (there are only 240possible keys, but unlimited possible passwords). Decryption time does not depend on how long or complicated the original password is. Right when you start, you know the maximum amount of time it may take to find the key.
Decryption is only possible for files with a 40-bit decryption key (Excel/Word files saved in compatibility mode with Microsoft Office 97/2000). For all other files, you will need to recover the password.
Our developers optimized the code in Accent OFFICE Password Recovery to speed up decryption of Excel/Word files, so you always get top decryption speeds on any computer with an Intel or AMD processor.
Leverage the power of graphics cards for accelerated Excel/Word decryption speeds. AccentOPR can find decryption keys when running on NVIDIA graphics cards with Fermi architecture (GeForce GT420 and higher). That boosts the top speeds even more, just like it does with decryption.
AccentOPR decrypts Excel/Word files at top speeds, but it can also do a lot more!
Key Features of Accent OFFICE Password Recovery
- Full support for all versions of Microsoft Office and OpenOffice
- Three types of attack: brute force, mask and dictionary
- Automated password recovery using pre-installed scenarios
- Macrolanguage for creating password mutation rules for dictionary attacks
- Leverages GPU computing to recover hard-to-crack passwords
- Decrypts Excel/Word files with 40-bit encryption
- Easy-to-use graphic interface with simple controls
- Compatible with Windows 7 and early versions of Windows
Latest version: 9.8 (March 4, 2020)
• fully supported GPU acceleration on AMD RDNA graphics cards (Radeon RX 5000 series)
• Microsoft Office 2010/2013 mixed format is now supported
• enhanced stability of GPU acceleration on NVIDIA graphics cards
• improved internal structure of the program code
• other minor improvements
Size: x86 – 9540 Kb; x64 – 11308 Kb
Platform: Windows 10/8/7 and earlier versions of Windows